PROTOCOLS & POLICIES
The following are those policies we have in our business we uphold to fulfil the expectations of customers and the industry.
The policies Labone Castleside Limited have within it’s business are the standards to which we as an commercial enterprise are accountable to.
The policies are the official internal documents we use to ensure the products and services we provide are to the highest possible standards.
Labone Castleside Limited exists to supply plastic injection mouldings and sub-assemblies at a quality level required by our customers. These are delivered to an agreed schedule at a competitive price. To succeed we believe it is essential that we are all responsible for quality and must ensure the effectiveness of the QMS by continually monitoring and reviewing our performance, seeking improvement when required. Specific KPI compatible with the quality policy will be reviewed by managers and at quality management reviews. The quality manuals and related procedures describe the management system in use and the company’s commitment to requirements of ISO9001 2015 and where applicable IATF16949 2016.
Our mission at Labone Castleside is to remain a profitable company providing full service solutions based in manufacturing that enhance value for our customers. We are committed to maintaining the consistently high quality and service levels our customers require, at a competitive price, through investment in people and technology. We will keep our workplace safe for our employees and ensure that we minimise our impact on the environment. We will ensure we have a sustainable business by treating our customers, suppliers and employees in a fair and ethical way, promoting mutual trust.
Quality : it is essential that we are all responsible for quality and must continually review our actions and seek improvement. Customer Satisfaction: to become ‘the’ leading company in the UK for injection moulding and sub-assemblies. Innovation: continually review a wide range of technologies and where opportunities are recognised appropriate investment will be made. Cost Competitiveness: provide value by continuously improving efficiency reducing waste and driving cost down without compromising quality. Teamwork: to enhance the company through support and respect for each other and to operate in an open, considerate and constructive manner. To train and encourage individuals to continue to the development of the team.
“We focus as a team, work as a team and deliver as a team , We are Labone Castleside Limited”
Labone Castleside view it as an essential function to recognise todays ever increasing environmental with relevant legislation, the requirements of ISO/14001 and perceived best practice.
We are committed to deliver & drive linked objectives by continually improving our work systems, procedures & practices in line with applied Environment Management System requirements.
- Commitment by senior management to sustain & drive continuous improvement activity in line with pre-set Environmental objectives & targets.
- That all sectors of company business function in ways that minimise Environmental impact and conserve natural resource.
- Recognition of compliance with relevant Environmental legislation, in the absence of such legislation, to operate in an environmental manner.
- To provide environmental training & / or awareness to all employees in environmental issues & effects through instruction, briefing & supervision.
- To raise company awareness that all employees hold a responsibility for the environment with which we have impact & such shall strive to minimise waste & incidence of contamination.
- The monitoring of progress & review of environmental performance in line with objectives & keep performance measures through planned audit. Structured reviews & sustained continual improvement.
- To encourage suppliers & / or contractors working with Labone Castleside to comply with company standards of practice & work towards a commitment of environmentally managed goods & / or service